Thursday, May 19, 2022

"I testify that within thee He Who is the Hidden Name was revealed, and the Unseen Treasure uncovered."


Iran-Teheran-TV-Tower - Italianfood.net

"O THOU whose face is turned towards Me! As soon as thine eyes behold from afar My native city (Ṭihrán), stand thou and say: I am come to thee out of the Prison, O Land of Ṭa, with tidings from God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. I announce unto thee, O mother of the world and fountain of light unto all its peoples, the tender mercies of thy Lord, and greet thee in the name of Him Who is the Eternal Truth, the Knower of things unseen. I testify that within thee He Who is the Hidden Name was revealed, and the Unseen Treasure uncovered. Through thee the secret of all things, be they of the past or of the future, hath been unfolded."


(Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, LXIII, part 1)
www.bahai.org/r/947672921

No comments:

Post a Comment