Monday, May 30, 2022

" Your days shall pass away as have the days of them who were before you. To dust shall ye return, even as your fathers of old did return."

 
"FEAR God, ye inhabitants of the City (Constantinople), and sow not the seeds of dissension amongst men. Walk not in the paths of the Evil One. Walk ye, during the few remaining days of your life, in the ways of the one true God.
Your days shall pass away as have the days of them who were before you. To dust shall ye return, even as your fathers of old did return.


Know ye that I am afraid of none except God. In none but Him have I placed My trust; to none will I cleave but Him, and wish for naught except the thing He hath wished for Me. This, indeed, is My heart’s desire, did ye but know it. I have offered up My soul and My body as a sacrifice for God, the Lord of all worlds. Whoso hath known God shall know none but Him, and he that feareth God shall be afraid of no one except Him, though the powers of the whole earth rise up and be arrayed against him. I speak naught except at His bidding, and follow naught, through the power of God and His might, except His truth. He, verily, shall recompense the truthful."


(Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, LXVI, part 1)
www.bahai.org/r/667836053

No comments:

Post a Comment