Saturday, April 5, 2014

" ... I am all weakness, and Thou art the Almighty, and the Supreme Ordainer in both the beginning and the end."



"... I am but a wretched creature, O my Lord, and Thou art the All-Possessing, the Most High; and I am all weakness, and Thou art the Almighty, and the Supreme Ordainer in both the beginning and the end. Withhold not from me the fragrances of Thy Revelation, and shatter not my hopes in the outpourings which have been sent down out of the heaven of Thy gifts. Ordain Thou for me, O my God, the good of this world and the world to come, and grant me what will profit me in every world of Thy worlds, for I know not what will help or harm me. Thou, in truth, art the All-Knowing, the All-Wise." ...

-Bahá'u'lláh, Prayers and Meditations by Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 256-257

No comments:

Post a Comment