Wednesday, July 27, 2022

" ‘Here am I, here am I, O Lord of all Names; here am I, here am I, O Maker of the heavens! ..."

 
"O thou that hast fixed thine eyes upon My countenance! The Dayspring of Glory hath, in this Day, manifested its radiance, and the Voice of the Most High is calling. We have formerly uttered these words: “This is not the day for any man to question his Lord. It behooveth whosoever hath hearkened to the Call of God, as voiced by Him Who is the Dayspring of Glory, to arise and cry out: ‘Here am I, here am I, O Lord of all Names; here am I, here am I, O Maker of the heavens! I testify that, through Thy Revelation, the things hidden in the Books of God have been revealed, and that whatsoever hath been recorded by Thy Messengers in the sacred Scriptures hath been fulfilled.’ ”


(Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, LXXXIII, part 10)
www.bahai.org/r/770836206

No comments:

Post a Comment