Monday, November 21, 2022

"The days in which We have been compelled to dwell in the dust will soon be ended, as will the days in which they occupied the seats of honor."

 

Green Island, Antigua
"I swear by God, O King! It is not My wish to make My plaint to thee against them that persecute Me. I only plead My grief and My sorrow to God, Who hath created Me and them, Who well knoweth our state and Who watcheth over all things. My wish is to warn them of the consequences of their actions, if perchance they might desist from treating others as they have treated Me, and be of them that heed My warning.


The tribulations that have touched Us, the destitution from which We suffer, the various troubles with which We are encompassed, shall all pass away, as shall pass away the pleasures in which they delight and the affluence they enjoy. This is the truth which no man on earth can reject. The days in which We have been compelled to dwell in the dust will soon be ended, as will the days in which they occupied the seats of honor. God shall, assuredly, judge with truth between Us and them, and He, verily, is the best of judges."


(Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, CXIV, part 9)
www.bahai.org/r/843287573

No comments:

Post a Comment