Thursday, February 23, 2023

“I truly am God, there is none other God but Me. I am He Who, from everlasting, hath been the Source of all sovereignty and power ..."

 
Photo by TG
LET 
thine ear be attentive, O Nabíl-i-A‘ẓam, to the Voice of the Ancient of Days, crying to thee from the Kingdom of His all-glorious Name. He it is Who is now proclaiming from the realms above, and within the inmost essence of all created things: “I truly am God, there is none other God but Me. I am He Who, from everlasting, hath been the Source of all sovereignty and power, He Who shall continue, throughout eternity, to exercise His kingship and to extend His protection unto all created things. My proof is the greatness of My might and My sovereignty that embraceth the whole of creation.”…


(Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, CXXXIX, part 1)
www.bahai.org/r/931603517

No comments:

Post a Comment