Tuesday, March 14, 2023

"BLESSED art thou, O My servant, inasmuch as thou hast recognized the Truth ..."

 
"BLESSED 
art thou, O My servant, inasmuch as thou hast recognized the Truth, and withdrawn from him who repudiated the All-Merciful, and was condemned as wicked in the Mother Tablet. Walk thou steadfastly in the love of God, and keep straight on in His Faith, and aid Him through the power of thine utterance. Thus biddeth thee the All-Merciful Who is suffering imprisonment at the hands of His oppressors.


If tribulation touch thee for My sake, call thou to mind My ills and troubles, and remember My banishment and imprisonment. Thus do We devolve on thee what hath descended upon Us from Him Who is the All-Glorious, the All-Wise."


(Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, CXLIII, part 1)
www.bahai.org/r/377766266

No comments:

Post a Comment