Thursday, January 29, 2015

" ... and through whom shall I plead before Thee, while Thou art in truth my highest aspiration and supreme desire?"



"GLORIFIED be Thy Name, O Lord! In whom shall I take refuge while Thou art in truth my God and my Beloved; unto whom shall I turn for shelter while Thou art my Lord and my Possessor; and towards whom shall I flee while Thou art in truth my Master and my Sanctuary; and whom shall I implore while Thou art in truth my Treasure and the Goal of my desire; and through whom shall I plead before Thee, while Thou art in truth my highest aspiration and supreme desire? Every hope hath been frustrated save the yearning for Thy heavenly grace, and every door is barred except the portal leading to the wellspring of Thy blessings. ..."

-The Báb, Selections from the Writings of the Báb

No comments:

Post a Comment