Monday, October 12, 2020

“I swear by God! That which hath been destined for him who aideth My Cause excelleth the treasures of the earth.”


The movement itself from place to place, when undertaken for the sake of God, hath always exerted, and can now exert, its influence in the world. In the Books of old the station of them that have voyaged far and near in order to guide the servants of God hath been set forth and written down.” “I swear by God! So great are the things ordained for the steadfast that were they, so much as the eye of a needle, to be disclosed, all who are in heaven and on earth would be dumbfounded, except such as God, the Lord of all worlds, hath willed to exempt.” “I swear by God! That which hath been destined for him who aideth My Cause excelleth the treasures of the earth.


~Bahá'u'lláh


(The Advent of Divine Justice)
www.bahai.org/r/082213511

No comments:

Post a Comment