Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Joyous Ridván! - "I am the Sun of Wisdom and the Ocean of Knowledge. I cheer the faint and revive the dead. I am the guiding Light that illumineth the way."



Happy First Day of Ridván! 
The twelve day Bahá'í festival commemorating the declaration of Bahá'u'lláh.

"The Great Being saith: The Tongue of Wisdom proclaimeth: He that hath Me not is bereft of all things. Turn ye away from all that is on earth and seek none else but Me. I am the Sun of Wisdom and the Ocean of Knowledge. I cheer the faint and revive the dead. I am the guiding Light that illumineth the way. I am the royal Falcon on the arm of the Almighty. I unfold the drooping wings of every broken bird and start it on its flight."

-Bahá'u'lláh, Tablets of Bahá'u'lláh




Matisse

No comments:

Post a Comment