Monday, April 27, 2015

" ... O Lord! I am a broken-winged bird and desire to soar in Thy limitless space. ..."



"O GOD! O God! Thou seest my weakness, lowliness and humility before Thy creatures; nevertheless, I have trusted in Thee and have arisen in the promotion of Thy teachings among Thy strong servants, relying on Thy power and might.

O Lord! I am a broken-winged bird and desire to soar in Thy limitless space. How is it possible for me to do this save through Thy providence and grace, Thy confirmation and assistance.

O Lord! Have pity on my weakness, and strengthen me with Thy power. O Lord! Have pity on my impotence, and assist me with Thy might and majesty.

O Lord! Should the breath of the Holy Spirit confirm the weakest of creatures, he would attain all to which he aspireth and would possess anything he desireth. ..."

‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Tablets of the Divine Plan, Tablet to the Bahá’ís of the United States and Canada


धरहरा) - Dedicated to our dear friends in Tibet

No comments:

Post a Comment